History of the Department surveying
In the second half of the nineteenth century in the south of the former Tsarist Russian Empire began a rapid development of the coal (Donbass), ore (Kryvbas) and metallurgical industries. Already in the 1890s, the Donbass coal produced, Kryvbas - iron ore about 90% of all production in Russia. It is known that in 1884 opened Nikopol manganese ore deposits.
In 1884, iron ore and coal Kryvbas Donbass were connected by rail through the LOTS (now Dnepropetrovsk), in the south of Russia at that already existed at that time powerful metallurgical plants: in Ekaterinoslav from 1885-1889 gg., Kamensky (now Dneprodzerzhinsk) from 1887-1889 gg., Yuzovka (now Donetsk) in 1872, from 1898 Makeyevka, Mariupol from 1894-1898 years.
The rapid development of the industry and its concentration to 80-90% in the south of Russia has increased the need for technical personnel on the mountain specialties.
Therefore, despite the existence since 1773 of the famous St. Petersburg Mining Institute, at the end of 1895 appeared in the press reviews on amplifying the request for a special technical education, indicated that the government plans to open in the province of the new special technical university. Some cities at the same time expressed his desire to host an education: Kiev, Tbilisi, Kazan, Nikolaev, Eagle and others, including Ekaterinoslav.
Ekaterinoslav was located in the center of the then South Russian industry. To the east of it is the Donbass and Bahmutskiy salt deposits, and deposits of many minerals (mercury, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, etc.). In the west iron Kryvbas, where there were many other minerals (graphite, kaolin, brown coal, building materials, etc.). Southwest - Nikopol manganese ore area of global significance. Caucasian oil and rich in minerals Crimean Peninsula were also located relatively close to Ekaterinoslav.
After many long discussions at different levels of the various proposals and options, where the main actors were professors of the St. Petersburg Mining Institute and representatives of miners of the South of Russia, it was decided to open in Ekaterinoslav Graduate School of Mines.
Opening Ekaterinoslavskogo Higher Mining School (EVGU) was held at the Palace of Potemkin in Ekaterinoslav September 30 (October 13) in 1899.
When opening EVGU immediately introduced the teaching of art surveying and geodesy at both locations (mining and factory), and there were two classrooms - surveying and geodesic.
In 1906, out of classrooms in the school were approved 18 departments, including the Department of "Art of Surveying and Geodesy."
When converting EVGU in 1912 Ekaterynoslavsky Mining Institute (EGI) was set 14 departments, including the Department "Geodesy and Surveying Art" with separate rooms - mine surveying and geodesy.
In 1920, out of this total was allocated to the Department of Department of Geodesy is separate to the present.
In 1930, the Department of Surveying has been allocated a separate department "Mountain Geometry" (the first in the world). This department in 1938, was closed, and academic subjects were returned to the Department of Surveying.
When the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945). Dnepropetrovsk Mining Institute was evacuated to the Urals (the Sverdlovsk Mining Institute), which temporarily ceased its activities. After the resumption of DGI in Karaganda in August 1943, and then at his return in August 1944, in Dnipropetrovsk was reactivated Surveying Department in Karaganda, and then in the city of Dnipropetrovsk.
When converting DMI to the State Mining Academy of Ukraine (1993) and then to the National Mining Academy of Ukraine (1997) and the National Mining University (2002) Department of Mine Surveying (such present its name) continues to work today.
Thus, the Department of National Mining University of surveying has been 110 years since the opening EVGU in 1899 and the present.
The first teachers of art surveying and geodesy of the founding EVGU to 1901 was a mining engineer VP Stepanov (surveying art) and a railway engineer NP Tatarinov (surveying).
On January 19, 1901 to September 5, 1903 he taught the art of surveying and geodesy mining engineer Peter K. Sobolewski, later professor, a scientist in the field of Surveying, one of the founders of the new discipline of mountain geometry - the geometry of the interior.
On September 23, 1903 in EVGU began work as a teacher of art surveying and geodesy, mining engineer Peter M. Leontovsky, later professor, a renowned scholar and an active worker of mine surveying, surveying the founder of the school in EVGU-EGI-DGI-GGAU-NGAU-NSU, the initiative which in 1918 was discovered in the EGI department for training of mining engineers, surveyors.
PM Leontovsky was born October 29, 1871 in Myrhorod Poltava. After finishing high school, he graduated from the Physics and Mathematics of the University of Kiev in 1894, and in 1896 went on to study at the Science Department of the same university. In 1896 he entered and in 1901 graduated from the St. Petersburg Mining Institute, and remained there as an assistant professor. VI Bauman at the Department of Surveying and Geodesy art. During the 1902-1903 years. was abroad in Germany, France and England, where he studied the art of staging surveying and geodesy.
In 1907, PM Leontovsky his Ph.D. from the St. Petersburg Mining Institute on "The practical application of the theory of random errors of observation" and EVGU council was elected extraordinary professor, and in 1908 - full professor in the department of art surveying and geodesy. Professor PM Leontovsky headed the department until his death - October 30, 1921.
After prof. PM Leontovskogo charge of the Department of Surveying art Ivan Prokofievich Buhinik from 1925 to March 1937.
Родился Born IP Buhinik in 1880 in Yekaterinoslav. In 1912, he graduated from Ekaterynoslavsky Mining Institute. After working at the mine in the Donbass "Yuzovsky" he began in 1915 to work in the DGI senior laboratory, from 1922, a teacher since 1925, head of the Department of Surveying art. In 1935, VAK USSR he was awarded without defending a thesis degree of candidate of technical sciences, and in the same year in DGI he defended his doctoral thesis on "The mean square error of reference for Vernier" and became a professor.
Professor Anton E. Gutt (1880-1937) worked as a Professor of Surveying DHI in 1926, and in 1930 he was elected head of the department mining geometry DGI, first established in this country. Headed the department until March 1937, the combined work with the office zavaspiranturoy was also the dean of the Faculty of Mining.
Born prof. AE Gutt in 1880 in Moscow. After graduating from high school in 1898 he entered the St. Petersburg Mining Institute, from which he graduated in 1910, just as in 1904, was expelled from the institute for participation in a student strike.
From March 1937 to August 1941 he was head of the Department, PhD, Associate Professor Nicholas E. Alifonov. He was born in 1901, studied physics and mathematics at the University of Kiev to IV of the course, and then in 1930, he graduated from DGI for surveying profession. In 1936 he defended his thesis "geometrization of ore deposits" and was elected assistant professor in the Department of Surveying.
After the resumption of DGI in August 1943 in Karaganda chair Surveying was elected assistant professor, Ph.D. Ivan G. Lisitsa..
Department of surveying 1967
Head of the department from August 1943 to August 1945 and from September 1957 to August 1979 in the period from 1945 to 1957 head of the Department of Geodesy DGI. From September 1979 to December 1, 1996 was a professor Surveying Department.
Department of surveying 1974
IG Lisitsa in 1932, graduated from the Dnepropetrovsk Mining Institute surveying profession, after which he worked in the Donets Basin (Torez) and Karaganda mine surveyor, trust and group engineer surveyor.
Since September 1934, he worked as a graduate student in the DGI, assistant, assistant professor in 1941, and since 1964 - professor. PhD thesis defended at the DGI in February 1941, his doctorate - in November 1963 in the Leningrad Mining Institute on the theme: "The main design issues with geometric orientation of deep mines."
At the same time he worked the district surveyor Makeyevka mining district (Donbass) Gosmarkshkontrolya Ukraine (1935-1938.), Dean of the Faculty of mine construction (1951-1958.), Vice-rector for scientific work of DGI (1965-1967.). In the period 1941-1943. - Head and chief engineer topomarksheyderskogo office of trust "Uraluglerazvedka" (Artemovsky Kopeysk and the Urals).
From September 1945 to September 1957 headed the Department of Surveying Associate Professor, Ph.D. Timothy Nikitich Barinov (1904-1958 gg.).
Born in 1904 in the Donbass, graduated in 1935, DGI by surveying profession, was a graduate student assistant in the department, and in 1940 he defended his thesis "Automatic shooting lava in the coal mines." In 1941 he was elected assistant professor of mine surveying.
From September 1979 to November 1993 he was head of the department, Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences Leonid Yakovlevich Parchevsky.
Department of surveying March 1988
Born in 1926 in Belarus, st.Orsha. In 1955, he graduated from DGI for surveying profession, worked for two years in a mine surveyor ON "Lisichanskugol" in the Donbass. From 1957 he worked at the DGI: NISA engineer, a graduate student, a senior research associate, assistant, associate professor and professor of underground mining of mineral deposits, and then professor of mine construction by September 1979.
In 1962 he defended his thesis, and in 1969 his doctoral thesis "Sustainability workings under the influence of developed space." Professor of approved in 1971.
In November 1993 he was elected chair of associate professor, Ph.D. Georgy Fedorovich Gavryuk (born in 1954) graduated from the DGI by surveying profession (1976), engineer Nisan, Postgraduate Surveying, in 1980-1982 . - Junior Research Fellow Department in 1982-1991 gg. - Assistant and since 1991 - Associate Professor of Surveying. In 1989 he defended his thesis "Development of prediction method of displacement at the surface drainage of aquifer thickness weal."
Since December 1989, GF Gavryuk - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of mine construction. Since November 1993 - Head of Surveying and from December 1993 to June 1998 - Dean of the Faculty of mine construction National Mining Academy of Ukraine.
Department of surveying 2000
From September 2001 to October 2004 he worked as head of the department surveying assistant professor, Ph.D. Sergey Begichev.
From 2004 to the present, the department is headed by surveying PhD, Professor Yury Halimendik.
Since its founding EVGU get very skilled and enterprising staff of teachers, which has been actively organizing not only the formulation of the educational process, but also the broad development of scientific work. It is known that mining engineer PK Sobolewski, as noted above, taught the art of surveying and geodesy in 1901-1903., Made the first map of seams for the site Khartsyzsk, Donetsk region, where the soil surface coal seams were depicted in the contour line, and their depth - izoglubin lines. These were the first steps of the new science of the future - the geometry of bowels.
Prof. PM Leontovsky is one of the founders of this young new science. He had already in 1905 published a manual on "Mountain Geometry" (Surveying problem, part 5), and then a few more books on the subject.
At the same time Professor. PM Leontovsky began studying the process of strata movement and surface caused harmful effects of underground mining. In 1912 he published a well-known major work - "The literature on the collapse and subsidence in the mines and on the impact of them on the ground surface." Continuing to work hard in this area, he created in 1920 for the first time in the country of the "Rules of structures from the harmful effects of mining", based on the materials of the mines of Donetsk and Krivoy Rog basin. These "rules", known as the "Rules of prof. Leontovskogo "used in the USSR in the mining law until 1939.
Prof. PM Leontovsky conducted work in the mechanization of the basic processes of surveying and filming and creation of devices for automatic recording of plan and profile of the path that will take these machines. In 1913-1914. were created in the EGI-level machine and machine-planograf. He also wrote textbooks in 5 volumes, known as the "Surveying the problem."
Prof. PM Leontovsky published over 50 original papers on various aspects of Surveying.
Thus, prof. PM Leontovsky the creator in EGI-DGI-GGAU-NGAU NSU-scientific surveying schools in such areas: the study of the process of displacement of rock and earth's surface from the harmful effects of mining operations, geometry (geometrization) mineral deposits, mechanization (automation) surveying surveys; research into methods of main underground survey.
Further studies conducted by the Department on the same key areas.
Thus, Professor. IP Buhinik in 1926 began to study the strata movement and protection of structures from the harmful effects of mining. Digging suite of contiguous coal seams, he proved the concept of "convergence" of them, which in 1930 was introduced in the existing "Rules of protection," which at the time was very important in the development of the suite of steep seams. He also worked in the field of mining pressure rocks orientation deep mines, processing the results of the theory of surveying measurements.
Science professor. AE Gutta were in mining geometry, orientation mines theory of errors, as well as setting and state of Surveying in the Donbass. Thus, he was shown a new interpretation of the theory of random errors. By 1930, AE Gutt wrote the textbook for the course "Mountain Geometry" in three volumes, the first two volumes were published in 1931 in the Ukrainian language, and in 1933 - in Russian. The third volume (counting reserves) was not published, but the manuscript was lost.
Assoc. NM Shatokhin worked on the study strata movement in Krivoy Rog and Nikopol manganese basin (1930-1936 gg.). At the same time, to work in the Donbass Assoc. NE Alifonov on development suite of contiguous layers.
Assoc. BP Gorski studied rock pressure by means of natural surveyor observations in underground mines of Donbass.
Prof. PK Nechiporenko continued work on the automatic level-prof. PM Leontovskogo. Improved their level received an automatic industrial application. Kharkov Plant "Fine Mechanics" manufactured these instruments (1934-1938 gg.).
Since 1948, under the leadership of IG Fox began to study the process strata movement on Nikitovsky mercury, Nikopol manganese and Reed-Burunskiy iron ore deposits. On the basis of this work (the period 1948-1957 gg.) Drafted and approved Gosgortechnadzor Ukrainian regulations - "Guidelines for the Protection of structures and natural objects" in these areas for this time.
Almost simultaneously with this work was carried out on the synthesis and analysis of large amount of material on how to guide the mines and filming in the Krivoy Rog basin and partly in the Donbass (1955-1961 gg.). This made it possible in theory to substantiate the "step" method of orienting and created a new conception of the design errors in deep mines. This will finally drop mnogogruzovoe design of its application in practice (Prof. IG Lisitsa).
The Department conducted a study of strata movement and protection of buildings and natural sites on the West Donbass. Since 1965, under the guidance of prof. IG Foxes initiated a broad study of the process of strata movement and surface for special cases - high capacity sediment, high water rocks and very variable structure. Obtain the main parameters of the process strata movement methods of field surveying observations. Defined safe depth of mining under the quicksand on the basis of field observations by using phosphor luminescence analysis (IG Fox, GT Vasilenko, A. Onishchenko, EG Petruk, N. Chumakov, IN . G. Larchenko, 1968).
As a result of these works were composed by "Guidelines for the Protection of structures and natural objects" and "Methods of calculation of displacement and deformation of the earth's surface in the Western Donbass", approved by State Technical Supervision Ministry of Coal Industry of the USSR and the Soviet Union in 1968, all these provisions in the future, with appropriate correction were included in the "Rules of protection" in the Donbass (1972), and then in the "Rules" for the coal industry of the USSR (1981). Application in practice of the "Rules" only Western Donbass enabled reopen in millions of tons of coal pillars.
Continued research in the field of "dynamics" of the process and mining subsidence prediction of geometric floodplains Western Donbass in 1985, Ministry of Coal Industry of Ukraine ended statement, "Guidelines for the calculation of the earth surface deformation in time, mining and geometric prediction of flood plains in underground coal seams in Western Donbass ", 1986 (IG Fox, EG Petruk, AI Voronkin, A. Onishchenko).
Solution of various problems in complex mining conditions of the Western Donbass is very difficult. Therefore, the department under the leadership of AI Ossietzky (with GA Antipenko, Timchenko, OS, etc.) and a large volume of work on the detailed geometrization 14 mine fields of the Western Donbass. For this work the prof. AI Ossietzky was a method of using the process of geometrization Cyclographic projections, giving a visual description of the entire thickness of the overburden.
Continue to explore the process of strata movement and surface in the joint development of underground and open Nikitovsky mercury deposits. In 1986, drawn up and approved by the State Technical Supervision Mintsvetmetom Soviet Ukraine and "Guidelines for the protection of buildings, natural sites and mine workings from the harmful influence of underground development on Nikitovsky mercury mine" (IG Lisitsa, Alexander Pogorelov, VI . Dikovenko involving GA Antipenko and VT Miroshnichenko).
Back in 1931-1932. Assoc. NM Shatokhin started learning the process of strata movement and surface in the Nikopol manganese basin. In the period of 1955-1958 years. led I.G.Lisitsy these studies were continued and in 1959 completed and approved by The State Committee of Ukraine "Guidelines for the protection of plants from the harmful effects of mining in the Nikopol manganese basin."
Due to changes in technology development Nikopol manganese deposits in the years 1978-1984. were again resumed research and field surveying monitoring land surface subsidence in this basin, and in 1984 he drafted and approved Minchermeta The State Committee of Ukraine and Ukraine "Rules of protection of structures and natural objects from the harmful effects of underground mining at Nikopol manganese deposits" (Prof. IG Lisitsa, associate professors and GF GA Antipenko Gavryuk).
Since 1979, under the guidance of prof. LY Parchevsky conducted research in the field of geomechanics and stability of underground mine workings, strata movement and estimates losses of minerals in difficult mining conditions.
L.Y.Parchevsky, Professor of Department mine construction and conducts sessions with students in the mechanical testing laboratory in 1974
Study of the strength properties of rocks in the wild led to the development of the method of calculation of stability inhomogeneous real array for the micro-defects and fractures.
Study patterns of interaction with the rock bolting circuit considering asymmetric uneven load allowed to quantify the impact of uneven with the probabilistic nature of the formation of the load and calculate the stability of the production as a whole in the form of a probabilistic indicator of stability. The method of calculating the stability calculates lining, and to justify the use of effective methods of increasing stability, for example, on the basis of shotcrete.
Assoc. GF Gavryuk since 1990 continues to research the process of strata movement under the influence of water level on the manganese deposits of Ukraine.
Assoc. GO Antipenko compiled and published in Ukrainian language textbook "Mountain Geometry" for student-surveyors.
Ph.D. thesis defended at the Department of such employees: NM Shatokhin (1935), NE Alifonov (1936), TN Barinov (1940), AS Gluzbar (1940), IG Lisitsa (1941).
PhD. IG Lisitsa defended their dissertations are graduates: AI Ossetski (1956) GT Vasilenko, AV Onishchenko, LA Denisenko and VI Myakenky - in 1969, GA Antipenko (1971), VT Miroshnichenko (1975), AI Pogorelov (1980), VG Larchenko (1981), TG Nikolaev, AI Voronkin (1987), GF Gavryuk (1989), S. Begichev (1992), the applicants: JI Beilin (1965), NT Bakke (1976), AM Preris (1970).
PhD. L Parchevsky defended their dissertations are graduate students: AM Simonovic (1965), EM Udeev (1976), NM Tabachenko (1980), AN Shashenko (1981), GI Turchanin (1986).
In 1994, VA Nazarenko and defended his doctoral thesis in 2004 on "The geometrization process displacement of the earth's surface sloping moving longwall coal seam." Deals with excavation of coal seams under the buildings and facilities and the protection of undermining objects in Western Donbass.
he National Mining University in 1994, was approved by a special council with the right to award the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences, and the candidate of technical sciences, specialty "Mine surveying." The first in a special council doctorate EG Petruk on "Management of deformation processes in dynamic trough subsidence in underground shallow coal seams." He is currently engaged in the problem of extraction of coal from the bowels under buildings and structures, undermining objects protected from the harmful effects of underground mining in combination with ensuring their safe operation.
In this direction, together with the staff in 2003, the Ukrainian Research Institute compiled regulatory document - "Rules undermining buildings and natural sites in the underground coal mining."
It should be noted that in September 1925 he was made the first set of 25 students in the specialty surveyor Dnepropetrovsk Mining Institute.
The first set of students Surveyors 1925
In 1929, the first issue of mining engineers, surveyors. Since then and until now every year (except 1942 and 1943.) Is carried out in DGI-GGAU-NGAU-NSU issue of mining engineers, surveyors. As of 2009, under the leadership of the Department of surveying trained about 3,000 mining engineers, surveyors.
Of these graduates subsequently doctorates and received the title of Professor VA Lazarian, VT Davidyants MS Cheremisin, IG Fox, MB Samoilovsky, AV Yagupov, PY Galushko, LY Parchevsky, AN Zorin, AE Olhovichenko, VI Myakenky, MS Bushel, JM Halimendik, VA Nazarenko, as more than 100 people have PhD. VA Lazarian was Academician of Ukraine.
SE Grigoriev, working in the mining industry, became a Hero of Socialist Labor.
Many graduates have become leaders in the mining industry at different times of the principal surveyor of the USSR Ministry of Coal - LA Screamers, GM Knish, AM Navitny mainly surveyor Coal Ministry of Ukraine - IA Levchenko, chief surveyor Mintsvetmeta USSR - AA Dobrovolsky, NV Simakov, chief surveyor Minchermeta USSR - NG Venerable and Ukraine - MA Popov.
Many graduates - the main surveyors factories, holdings, industrial associations, and mines, as well as employees of universities and research institutions in all regions of the former USSR.
Educational work in the period before the opening of surveying profession (1899-1925 gg.) Limited teaching two subjects at both locations: Mountain - geodesy, to the training (field) geodetic practice after the first course, and surveying of art to the training of surveying practices in the mines of the Donbass after the second year, on the factory - geodesy to the training (field) geodetic practice after the first course.
After opening the surveying profession since 1925 and currently Chair is well-equipped and equipped with the latest devices and instruments (it started back prof. Leontovsky PM). Established laboratory surveying business, surveying Instrumentology, orienteering mines (geometric and gyroscopic). There are various gyrocompasses, laser devices, EDM, leveling and electronic theodolites and total stations in an amount that provides quality laboratory training sessions and educational practices at the mine surveyor "Guards" of JSC "Krivbasszhelezorudkom."
High enough equipped computer lab department, where 16 jobs are organized to study computer science.
It should be noted that in the present conditions of the mines engineer surveyor has to solve a wide range of issues related to the operation of these enterprises. In this regard, training surveyors to existing model curriculum is not always justified.
At this time, the department conducted the adjustment of curricula for in-depth training opportunities in areas such as surveying work for mine construction, open mining, special groups BSMR surveying work, surveying work in the construction of subways.
Suitably qualified teaching staff provides training of mining engineers and scientists at the appropriate level. Now on faculty head. Chair Doctor. tech. , Professor JM Halimendik, doctor of technical sciences, professor: LY Parchevsky, EG Petruk, VA Nazarenko, MS Bushel, PhD. tech. , Professor TG Nikolaev, Ph.D., associate professors: GA Antipenko, GF Gavryuk, AV Bruy, EV Belichenko, AS Kuchin, senior teachers: VI Dikovenko, TV Pinkovskaya; Assistants: S. Golovko, Y. Vronsky, AV Tretiak, Y. Zabolotnaya, engineer SF Leonov, graduate: EV Stelmashchuk, EV Sarvas, M. Chemakina, Head. Laboratory AM Winnick, laboratory NV Kudryashova.
In addition, the Department is in part-time PhD, Professor, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics. NS Polyakov NAS MS Bushel.
In 1910, PM Leontovsky first in the country organized and edited a special Surveying scientific journal "Surveying news", which was published prior to 1932 (from 1925, the magazine edited by prof. I.P.Buhinik). All of the "Society of Surveyors of Southern Russia", surveyor Congresses South Russian edition of the journals "Journal of Surveying" (24 rooms) were concentrated in the department Surveying EGI-DGI.
Department staff are actively involved in improving the production and organization of Surveying in the mining industry. At DGI in 1920-1939. concentrated all the work on Gosmarkshkontrolyu Ukraine, where members of the department Assoc. NM Shatokhin - chief surveyor of Ukraine, Assoc. BP Gorsky, Assoc. KA Zorin, assistant IV Vdovin, IG Lisitsa, TN Barinov was county surveyor Donbass mining region and Kryvorizhzhya Gosmarkshkontrolya Ukraine. Throughout his work chair, in close cooperation with the surveyor, Donetsk, Krivoy Rog and Nikopol manganese pools. In 1935, DHI was held the third in 1936r. 4th scientific and technical conferences surveyors Ukraine.
Prof. IP Buhinik and prof. AE Gutt were members of the Standing Committee of surveying NTS mining in the USSR People's Commissariat of the Supreme Economic Council (1929-1936 gg.). Prof. IG Fox was a member of the scientific and technical advice and the USSR Ministry of Coal Industry of the USSR (1959-1973 gg.) And CVM Metodsoveta USSR (1960-1979 gg.). Prof. LY Parchevsky was a member of the USSR Metodsoveta MVO (1979-1990 gg.).
In recent years, the NSU in the "Forum miners' annual international scientific and technical conferences surveyors" Modern ways of surveying and geodetic works on the basis of advanced domestic and foreign experience. "
In conclusion, from the beginning to create EVGU positive role played by the St. Petersburg Mining Institute not only participation in the discussion on the opening of a new mining school in 1899 In its further work, for example, in 1903 head of the Department of Surveying Art of the St. Petersburg Mining Institute Professor. VI Bauman sent Ekaterinislav PM Leontovskogo, who had given a very high training in the field of surveying.
Since then and until now, we have a close, business, respectable, friendly contacts between the two schools surveyor.